Tuesday, April 29, 2008

4:29

There's been a lot that has been running through my mind, so maybe if I spill some of my brains here, there'll be more room for other things!

The majority of my thoughts, and unfortunately my stress, comes from school. I swear, everything couldn't have picked any other time of the year to bother me haha. For one thing, both my AP tests are on the same day. That means I'll be writing about 12....yes 12 essays, 3 for APEL and about 9 for AP Art. Another thing that scares me is my first SAT this Saturday. Im surprised I haven't really taken the time to really review for it. Theres not much I can do in the next 4 days to significantly change how I do, so I'll willingly accept how I do. Finals are coming up too, but one good thing I can say is Junior Paper is over! I can't wait for this school year to be over, but in another sense I wish it wouldn't end because so many people I look up to are leaving, and I can't wrap my head around that I'm almost a senior....

Another thing thats been on my mind is what I wanna major in, or just do in the future. Architecture and Engineering seem so interesting, itll probably be the path I take. AP Art and for those of you who know him, Mr. Currie, his Dream Home/Building project probably influenced me the most. Lately though, the thought of doing something with music keeps coming back to me. I think it would be soo sick, to work in a studio, make music, make beats, record people, and just play music. Since music is like my first love, I don't think I'd ever get tired of it. Band, this year especially, has allowed my passion for music to grow. I also remember going to Studio West (not the dance place) for my Career Day in 8th Grade. It was pretty cool, cause Blink-182 has recorded there! and so has Get Back Loretta, which is a pretty cool thing I would say. Basically, we learned how to record a band, work some of the equipment, and we even got to be on a track the workers there made! I played some percussion instrument, like, a shaker or something haha. That still would be so dope though, be like the Neptunes or something haha I wish.. Well I'll leave things there for now. till then...

No comments: